Tuesday 5 November 2013

How I intend to target the desired audience for my report: Visual Imagery.

Visual Imagery:
I will use Images in the centre of my animation, these images will relate to what I am saying about the Pokemon, for example, for the aesthetics it will be a simple picture of the Pokemon but for stats I will have another image underneath the main image with the Pokemon's base stats. The original image will have change by then.

The images will be in the centre of the page to draw attention to that image so the focus stays on that image, my character will hardly move so that the attention stays on the image.

Key words I say may be put on the right hand side of the screen to make my point seem more apparent, this will most likely be in big black bold block capitals.


No comments:

Post a Comment