Tuesday 29 October 2013

My review

My review of the new Pokémon of Pokémon X & Y (tiering them)

This review will mainly be created for Group E on the demographics chart; this is because I’m aiming the review at my fellow peers. I am aiming at the mainstream, the struggle and the aspire. I am aiming at my age group so 16-19, male and heterosexual.

Research on zero punctuation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wgQvij3rVE:

fellow student

He likes zero punctuation
He likes the humor
He likes the way it is presented
He likes the sarcastic style

He doesn't like the intro
He doesn't like the colour scheme
He doesn't like the water mark

I have conducted from this research what to do on my report; I shall include humor and hopefully present it in a similar way and maybe keep a sarcastic style.

No comments:

Post a Comment